Saturday, February 1, 2014

31 Days into the New Year

It's February 1st and all seems to be settling in our home finally from our big relocation... SC to MD.



What a trip!!!!   It always takes me a moment to settle in and nest and I actually think the cold weather helped hurry this along this time.  This is the first time I have moved back to a place that I have lived prior.  I have college friends from both my USNA days and Hampton days that live in the area.  I am looking forward to connecting with them over the next couple of months.

The Domestic Goddess in me kicked it up a notch to make sure my two boys have the easiest transition they can.  I'm so used to having a microwave being apart of the hood in the kitchen that I never noticed when we were looking for places that where we currently are living didn't have one.  They do use gas for the stove, which I totally love.  So I've been doing a little somethin' somethin' in the kitchen.  I forgot to take pictures of my cheese cookies and chocolate chip cookies, but let me tell you they were off the hook!!!!


This moved really let me know where my level of consciousness has been lingering for a while.  I was not practicing what I was preaching.  So, I've been turning things around this past month and will continue to do so moving forward.  With that being said, look for some different information coming from me to help you get into alignment so you can start living the way you really want to live.


Marnyka

No comments:

Post a Comment